Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Erraticness to come

November is getting closer and closer. That means it's almost time for National Novel Writing Month once again. Thirty days. Fifty thousand words. Nothing to it. Well, maybe there's a little bit of something to it, because if I'm planning to crank out 50,000 words of fiction in November, I might not be writing very many blog posts. Just so you know.

Before then, I'm hoping to finish a multi-part series on the Electoral College. But there is also the Herland Fall Retreat coming up this weekend. So, if posting gets a bit erratic around here in the near future, don't worry. It will probably pick up again in December.

I do think I've got at least one excellent guest blogger who will be posting some material next month. And if you think you might like to be a guest blogger at Talking to Myself, you could email me. Unless, of course, you're going to be writing your own novel. Which you might like to consider, considering how much fun it is. Of course there is a sort of metaphor problem having a blog called Talking to Myself that has guest bloggers, but why should blogging be less contradictory than life itself?

No comments: